In a close partnership, Immuneed and CTC offer a total solution for the preclinical and clinical characterisation of your candidate drug.
Our unique approach provides early safety and effect data for a reliable risk assessment, optimised study design and a potential effect outcome of first-in-human (FIH) trials.
We combine the services of an advanced laboratory for ex-vivo analysis of biotherapeutics with a hospital-based clinical research unit dedicated to early clinical studies. Fresh human blood donated by healthy volunteers and patients circulate in a physiologically relevant test environment – the preclinical human model.
First-in-human trials performed by CTC using Immuneed´s test systems provide best-in-class risk mitigation. The safety of the research subjects always comes first.
- Obtain information on the mechanism of action and other properties of your candidate drug
- Minimise the risk of first-infusion immunological reactions
- Ideal for drugs lacking a suitable animal model
- Effect measurements already in your FIH trial
- Instant, cost and time effective analysis enabled by the laboratory´s proximity to the clinical research unit
- No roundabouts – all expertise under the same roof